- Employment contract
- Fixed Term
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Job Title: Senior Administrator – Payable Receivable Operations
Department: Payable Receivable Operations
Reports to: Head of Payable Receivable Operations
Overall Job Purpose
BNPP Dublin Operations department consists of 4 inter-related departments. These are Operations Support, SCM Operations, Banking & Loan Operations (BLO) and Markets Middle Office. Within the SCM Operations teams, there are 3 separate teams to manage the Operations and risk. These are Utexam Operations, Payable Receivable (P/R) Operations and SCM Risk.
The function of the team is to process GTS Payable & Receivable transactions on behalf of global corporate clients of the BNPP Group. The transactions consist of processing of batches of invoices submitted by clients using BNPP Group and external 3rd party systems, funding, settlements, and Process & Financial Security controls.
The role is accountable to the Deputy Head of Payable Receivable Operations. It requires processing and validation of Payable Receivable transactions with a complete knowledge of associated workload and systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
Department and Activity Processing
• Production Task Completion: Responsible for the delivery of agreed department production tasks described below, to ensure all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner. .
• Client-Centric: Ensure client requests are managed in a timely and professional manner, maintaining strong communication and Client service.
• Accounting Control: Ensure that all accounting transactions are correctly processed, investigated and remediated. Ensure that all accounts are correctly justified and certified each month.
• Procedures & Controls; Keep Procedures up to date.
Responsible for agreed operational processes (not exhaustive) and ensure timely and accurate completion:
• Processing of system Payable / Receivable submissions via CSC & 3rd party platforms
• Processing of manual P/R submissions – Integrate, prepare and upload to internal systems
• Preparation of funding requirements
• Settlement of Invoice payments
• Financial Security checks on all documents where applicable
• Validation of all Payable / Receivable submissions and payment files
• Financial Security controls on all applicable documents
• End of Day controls on processing queues
• Reconciliation of CSC with internal accounting systems
• Suspense, nostro and control account reconciliation and monitoring
• Month end justification of accounts
• Client & overdues 1st level Queries
• Analysis and escalation of client issues
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
• Business/Finance 3rd level qualification preferable
• Minimum 1 year experience in an Operational role
• Strong Organisational skills
• Strong knowledge of Accounting processes
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite (excel, word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Clear and Concise communication skills
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.