- Employment contract
- Fixed Term
- Job / Mission
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Analyst – Investor Services (12 Month Full time Contract)
Fund Administration – BNP Paribas Fund Administration Services (Ireland) Limited
Termini, 3 Arkle Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18 OR
Block 3, Galway Technology Park, Parkmore, Galway
The objective of this role is to participate in an Investor Services Registration team within the wider Investor Services department. Core responsibilities include ensuring a consistent level of client service is provided, the processing of account opening and tax documentation for investors within hedge funds, communication with hedge fund clients and associated investors, entering and maintaining investor’s data on the various Investor Services systems and liaising with various internal BNP Paribas teams.
This is a client facing position that requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of accuracy and attention to detail, building relationships and adding value in a team in a busy operational environment. You will ideally have a strong background within Investor Services with experience of playing a key role in an operational team.
BNP Paribas empowers individuals to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients. We ensure employees are stimulated in a way that enables them to realise their full potential, and our commitment to work-life balance supports them at every stage of their working life.
- Work across a number of teams in the Investor Services department and assist and support the Investor Services Management team in all aspects of running and managing the department and the client relationships.
- Transcribe data from hedge fund application forms, AML, FATCA/CRS tax forms, & other related instructions received from the investor onto the various Investor Services applications and review the details for accuracy.
- Maintain client accounts on the systems to ensure that details are correct and up to date. Amend and upload changes under strict operating procedures as defined by company policy.
- Liaise with investors when required and work closely in partnership with internal teams within the wider Investor Services department to ensure that all of the required investor documentation is complete and accurate in line with the company procedures and fund specific requirements.
- Ensure that the Investor Services deliverables set out in Service Level Agreements (SLA) between BNP Fund Services and the hedge fund clients are achieved.
- Respond to queries from internal and external (investor/client) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with clients to identify and implement service requirements to ensure that BNP Paribas Fund Services is delivering best in class service.
- Liaise with internal teams such as Fund Accounting, Risk and Compliance with any ad-hoc requests, as part of project work and/or as part of any risk and control reviews.
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients) at various intervals throughout the life of the transactions.
- Participate and engage in team meetings and meetings held across the wider Investor Services Department.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
Essential – Third Level Qualification
Desirable – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree desirable
Work Experience/ Background:
Desirable – 1 year or more experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Investor Services / Transfer Agency Operations
Technical/Business Skills and Knowledge:
Essential – Proficiency in MS office
Desirable – Knowledge of NTAS software applications
Knowledge of Global Tax/AEOI Reform (FATCA & CRS Regulations)
Experience of a variety of hedge fund types – e.g. Offshore, Irish domiciled, Limited Partnership
In-depth knowledge of Hedge Fund Investor Services / Transfer Agency life-cycle
Essential – Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
Attention to detail
Adaptability : ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic changing environment
Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
Keen awareness of Client Service standards
Ability to prioritize certain aspects of workload when required
Ability to identify the importance of a matter and if it needs to be escalated to the team manager.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.