- Fixed Term
- HUMAN RESOURCES
Job Title: HR Administrator
Business Unit: Corporate and Institutional Banking Human Resources
Contract Type: This position is for a one-year Fixed Term Contract commencing at the starting in early 2024.
Location: Sandyford, Dublin (Hybrid)
About BNP Paribas:
At BNP Paribas, we center our values on what drives the company forward. Our driving forces are Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness.
Ø Agility: we want to behave more simply to embrace useful innovation and digital transformation.
Ø Client Satisfaction: we believe that our success lies in being the customers’ and clients’ preferred choice. We seek to listen carefully to them and work closely with them.
Ø Compliance Culture: We believe in promoting clear rules to foster a strong culture of compliance and ethics.
Ø Openness: We promote open-minded attitudes towards our stakeholders. We aim for everyone in Group to feel included, to have their say and be empowered.
Our strengths are based off four key areas of Stability, Expertise, Responsibility and Good Place to Work.
Ø Stability: we build upon our solid, long-term oriented management, our diversified and integrated business model and our international footprint.
Ø Expertise: We build upon our recognized and expanding knowledge of our teams.
Ø Responsibility: We build upon our culture of responsibility and integrity to ever better serve the interest of our customers.
Ø Good Place to Work: We foster a stimulating workplace where people are treated fairly and with respect
– The HR Administrator has HR Support responsibility over all businesses, coverage and function lines for BNP Paribas in Ireland.
– At their local level, they will be in charge of:
· Supporting the Local HR platform and managing the employee on-boarding process
· Providing reporting support on all HR related topics proactively or when requested by Head of HR or HRBPs.
· Supporting the HRBPs on specific topics and transversal projects
· Being a first point of contact for general employee queries
The HR Administrator will be in charge of the following:
· Support local/global employees and stakeholders with daily queries and issues
· Support the HR team by ensuring that local HR processes are correctly applied and share inputs when improvements can be made;
· Ensure that employee on-boarding is completed in a timely manner and all necessary action points in relation to this are closed. This extends to contract generation, supporting the delivery of the employee induction programme and ensuring any relevant new joiner documentation is distributed
· Manage invitations to any mandatory compliance training for interns, contractors or other relevant staff categories in the appropriate timeline and using internal systems.
· Ensure that correct data flows in to the HR IT tools by maintaining and updating them accurately and punctually
· Provide to the HR team analysis and advice, on topics relating to on-boarding (e.g. change of organisation, new initiatives to improve the on boarding process, etc.)
· Support the payroll administrator in order to be an efficient back-up in any absence
· Provide general support to the HR team (proactively brainstorm and help to implement agreed better ways of managing the work flow in the HR Department or our employee value proposition)
· Interact with the business to ensure data accuracy at all times
· Perform regular controls on the information in all the tools to ensure that minimum errors occur
· Assist with any reporting and perform controls for the HR Control Plan
Qualifications & Experience required for this role:
· Prior experience in an HR or Administrative environment would be desirable
· Qualifications in HR or a related field would be desirable
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Excellent Presentation Skills.
· Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced team environment
· Strong problem solving ability
· Culture fit with HR (collaborative spirit, interest in people issues, confidentiality…)
· Strong attention to detail
· Comfortable with the interaction with all levels of business stakeholders
· Ability to multitask
· Strong reactivity and ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Why Work with Us?
Ø We are the bank for a changing world and aim to build positive change together with our employees.
Ø We are a team of passionate people who genuinely care about what we do and the impact our work delivers to our clients. We operate in a highly collaborative, open-minded environment that embraces innovation and creativity.
Ø Our remuneration and benefits packages are generous, with competitive salaries, a discretionary bonus scheme, company pension contribution, comprehensive private healthcare packages, and numerous other benefits.
Ø We have a genuine commitment to work-life balance throughout the whole organisation. We are also committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and actively promote equal opportunities.
Ø Development and mobility is actively encouraged. We are a learning company – there is real opportunity to grow, develop and expand your skills, experience and career path.
Ø We are a global company operating in over 60 countries with over 190,000 employees from over 150 nationalities. In Ireland we have approximately 500 employees across Dublin and Galway working in Corporate Institutional Banking (CIB) and BNP Paribas Security Services (BP2S) and Greenval.
Compliance Culture: We believe in promoting clear rules to foster a strong culture of compliance and ethics. We would expect any incoming member of staff to respect all financial security related legislation, including: anti-money laundering (AML); countering the financing of terrorism (CFT); international financial sanctions and embargoes (IFS); anti-bribery and corruption (ABC); KYC; ongoing client related data screening; and transaction monitoring. BNP Paribas have clear policies on these topics which all staff are expected to familiarise themselves with upon successful entry to the Group.
Equality and Diversity
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.
By submitting your application, you agree to BNP Paribas completing a background check and screening in advance of any potential offer being made