- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Salary according to experience plus Benefit Package
The Anchorage, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
Greenval Insurance DAC
Greenval provides motor insurance specifically designed for the fleet of our sister company Arval Group, world-wide provider of full service multi-brand vehicle leasing.
Founded in 2007 and wholly owned by BNP Paribas Ireland, Greenval now provides insurance in 20 countries across Europe. Greenval is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and licensed to provide insurance throughout the European Union.
Our Dublin office has wide expertise across the insurance, actuarial, finance and legal fields, and many years’ experience in effective risk and claims management. The Financial Accountant will report directly to the Deputy CFO.
The successful candidate will:
- Monthly management reporting & analysis
- Annual and quarterly returns to the Central Bank including Solvency II QRT’s, SFCR & RSR.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Quarterly IFRS accounting reporting to Group.
- Participate in preparation of the annual budget and quarterly reforecasts, monitoring of monthly result and variance analysis & explanation.
- Operational tasks including ledger entries & reconciliations.
- Maintaining systems and controls to ensure adequate documentation and audit trails.
- Involvement in team projects including implementation of IFRS 17 and 9.
- Assisting with internal and external auditors.
- Updating and maintenance of procedure documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
The successful candidate must have a:
- A recognised Accounting qualification
- A minimum of 2 years PQE
- Preferable if they had a non-life insurance business background but not essential
- Knowledge of IFRS and IAS financial accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft solutions
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and balance multiple objectives
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Microsoft package skills and strong experience in MS Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.