CIB Outsourcing Co-ordinator
- Fixed Term
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CIB Outsourcing Co-ordinator
Fixed-term contract (12 months)
About BNP Paribas:
At BNP Paribas, we center our values on what drives the company forward. Our driving forces are Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness.
Ø Agility: we want to behave more simply to embrace useful innovation and digital transformation.
Ø Client Satisfaction: we believe that our success lies in being the customers’ and clients’ preferred choice. We seek to listen carefully to them and work closely with them.
Ø Compliance Culture: We believe in promoting clear rules to foster a strong culture of compliance and ethics.
Ø Openness: We promote open-minded attitudes towards our stakeholders. We aim for everyone in Group to feel included, to have their say and be empowered.
Our strengths are based off four key areas of Stability, Expertise, Responsibility and Good Place to Work.
Ø Stability: we build upon our solid, long-term oriented management, our diversified and integrated business model and our international footprint.
Ø Expertise: We build upon our recognized and expanding knowledge of our teams.
Ø Responsibility: We build upon our culture of responsibility and integrity to ever better serve the interest of our customers.
Ø Good Place to Work: We foster a stimulating workplace where people are treated fairly and with respect.
The CIB Outsourcing Co-ordinator oversees the Outsourcing Organization for all CIB Outsourcing activities in the Territory;
· Ensuring Conformance with Group & Regulatory Requirements
· Ensuring Governance Forums are established and adhered to
· Ensuring SLAs & Repositories are up to date including the Portal/ORM360/ARGOS/TPRM SharePoint
In addition to the Outsourcing brief this Role is also Responsible for the CIB Portal, with the specific brief to Champion the development of the Knowldege-Bank & associated Expertise Programme across the CIB Business lines & Functions (incl 2S).
2S has its own dedicated Outsourcing Co-ordinator & depending on target organization will work either in collaboration with the CIB Outsourcing co-ordinator or directly with, in order to ensure consistency of approach and roles of the contributing Functions such as CISO, OPC, Facilities & the Outsourcing Beneficiaries.
The Role can be seen first & foremost as a Governance & co-ordination role with Stakeholders including ; Business Owners, Providers, CISO, OPC, Finance, Regulator.
Group Policies ; Risk0417/418(Outsourcing), GSS0008(RiMES), CPL3046(KYS)
Local Regulations ; CBI Outsourcing Regulations Chapter 2 of S.I 604 of 2017 Central Bank (Supervision and Enforcement) Act 2013 (Section 48(1)) (Investment Firms) Regulations 2017)
- Maintaining & Implementing the “Outsourcing Governance Memo” thru the CIB platform in Ireland.
- Scope; includes direct co-ordination of Transversal and Global Banking Outsourcings.
- Ensuring the local implementation of fore-mentioned Group Policies & Regulatory Requirements.
- Maintaining the TOM (target operating model); including the education and animation with Stakeholders. Single point of contact for Group incl ; TPRM HUB TOM implementation co-ordinating the Change Management with the local & Hub Stakeholders.
Outsourcing – Arrangements Coordination & Maintenance;
- Single point of contact between service Provider and Beneficiary for all new Outsourcing Arrangements and revisions.
- Provides Outsourcing expertise and administrative support to Business Owners during the Outsourcing Risk assessment process. Ensures completion of Risk assessments in conjunction with Business Owners & OPC.
- Co-ordination of any required Regulatory Approvals.
- Ownership and maintenance of Local Outsourcing Register.
- Maintenance of all local and central repositories (CIB portal, Argos, ORM360)
- Gathering & loading of evidences to group share point for execution of TPRM Generic Control Plan by TPRM hub in India.
Outsourcing – Oversight;
- Coordination of the (ORC) Outsourcing Risk Committee with 3 main Agenda points;
- Performance Monitoring with the Voice of the Business Owner, tracking Issues.
- Resilience Risk Mgt (TPRM) contributed by & the Voice of CISO, tracking Action-Plans.
- OPC Control framework
To be Noted ORC can be consolidated @ CIB level or we can have dedicated ORCs by Business Line, but sharing the same format as much as possible but specifically the CISO TPRM segment and the OPC segment.
- Providing a Central Storage Space to Business Owners to store Performance monitoring.
- Prepares & submits Annual Outsourcing Register in line with local regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to the preparation of ICC & ad-hoc reports to Senior Management .
CIB Portal – Guardian Role, Knowledge-Bank Champion;
- Overall Responsible for the Portal Design across the CIB Platform including 2S.
- Ensuring the Content is suitably fresh ; setting a review/recertification calendar with the contributors and following up / chasing said recertification and/or updates
- Ensuring Org Charts for all Business Lines/Functions are updated to the Portal on a Timely Basis.
- Champion the Knowledge-Bank co-ordinating the input with the Business-Lines & Functions
- Champion the setup & maintenance of the Expert/Knowledge Sharing Programme (Learning Bites)
Qualifications & Experience required for this role:
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong Organization Skills
· Ability to Lead & facilitate Change initiatives
· Ability to Learn quickly ; no specific Technical Skills or Business Experience required
· Project Mgt experience on small projects an advantage, but not essential
· Years of Experience: can either be a strong graduate looking to develop or a profile with experience in this area. Both types of profiles can be considered for this role.
Why Work with Us?
Ø We are the bank for a changing world and aim to build positive change together with our employees.
Ø We are a team of passionate people who genuinely care about what we do and the impact our work delivers to our clients. We operate in a highly collaborative, open-minded environment that embraces innovation and creativity.
Ø Our remuneration and benefits packages are generous, with competitive salaries, a discretionary bonus scheme, company pension contribution, comprehensive private healthcare packages, and numerous other benefits.
Ø We have a genuine commitment to work-life balance throughout the whole organisation. We are also committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and actively promote equal opportunities.
Ø Development and mobility is actively encouraged. We are a learning company – there is real opportunity to grow, develop and expand your skills, experience and career path.
Ø We are a global company operating in over 60 countries with over 190,000 employees from over 150 nationalities. In Ireland we have approximately 500 employees across Dublin and Galway working in Corporate Institutional Banking (CIB) and BNP Paribas Security Services (BP2S) and Greenval.
Compliance Culture: We believe in promoting clear rules to foster a strong culture of compliance and ethics. We would expect any incoming member of staff to respect all financial security related legislation, including: anti-money laundering (AML); countering the financing of terrorism (CFT); international financial sanctions and embargoes (IFS); anti-bribery and corruption (ABC); KYC; ongoing client related data screening; and transaction monitoring. BNP Paribas have clear policies on these topics which all staff are expected to familiarise themselves with upon successful entry to the Group.
Equality and Diversity
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.
By submitting your application, you agree to BNP Paribas completing a background check and screening in advance of any potential offer being made