- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Job Title Analyst Registration Team – Investor Services (Transfer Agency)
Business Unit Asset Management (AM) Investor Services
Contract Type Permanent
Location Dublin (Termini, Sandyford, Co. Dublin) or Galway (Galway Technology Park, Parkmore)
About BNP Paribas:
At BNP Paribas, we center our values on what drives the company forward. Our driving forces are Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness.
Agility: we want to behave more simply to embrace useful innovation and digital transformation.
Client Satisfaction: we believe that our success lies in being the customers’ and clients’ preferred choice. We seek to listen carefully to them and work closely with them.
Compliance Culture: We believe in promoting clear rules to foster a strong culture of compliance and ethics.
Openness: We promote open-minded attitudes towards our stakeholders. We aim for everyone in Group to feel included, to have their say and be empowered.
Our strengths are based off four key areas of Stability, Expertise, Responsibility and Good Place to Work.
Stability: we build upon our solid, long-term oriented management, our diversified and integrated business model and our international footprint.
Expertise: We build upon our recognised and expanding knowledge of our teams.
Responsibility: We build upon our culture of responsibility and integrity to ever better serve the interest of our customers.
Good Place to Work: We foster a stimulating workplace where people are treated fairly and with respect.
The objective of this role is to work as part of a busy Operations team, responsible for providing high quality service to clients/distributors/investors and ensuring investor accounts are opened/updated in accordance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
This is a client facing position that requires a strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of; accuracy and attention to detail, team work, developing and enhancing relationships and adding value to a team in a busy operational environment. You will ideally have experience working within Investor Services/Transfer Agency.
• Creation and maintenance of Investor accounts in accordance with departmental and regulatory procedures.
• Maintain accounts on the systems to ensure that details are correct and up to date. Amend changes in accordance with strict operating procedures as defined by company policy.
• Classification and recording of Investors’ FATCA / CRS status in accordance with procedures.
• Assist with the preparation and submission of regulatory fillings such as FATCA, CRS, IUT.
• Generate reports in accordance with departmental procedures ensuring key focus on risk and control.
• Ensure all post is logged, tracked and updated on the TA system in a timely manner.
• Preparation of Investor and client correspondence per workflow.
• Work with Team Leaders and Managers to ensure the implementation of effective and efficient processes and controls across multiple locations.
• Assist in the launching of new client business, and seek to build and foster client relations timely.
• Assist in the preparation and validation of audits (internal / external) in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external procedures and regulations.
• Liaise with clients to identify and implement service requirements to ensure that BNP Paribas Fund Services is delivering best in class service.
• Respond to queries and requests from investors in a timely and efficient manner (telephone and written) – 24 hour Service Level Agreement (“SLA”). • Ensure all investor deals are processed in accordance with the Fund parameters.
• Review all deals for accuracy and liaise with offshore colleagues to ensure all processes are completed by the respective cutoffs.
• To become involved in ad hoc team projects as requested by your Manager.
• Liaise with Investors to ensure that all documentation and relevant trade instructions provided are complete and in line with company procedures.
• Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude across the team and strive to motivate and lead a team to achieve their goals and objectives on a day to day basis.
• Demonstrate strong team work ethic and good communication skills. • Liaise with the cash team and BNP Paribas Banking Division where required with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor’s subscription monies, and the remittance of investor’s redemption proceeds.
• Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers at various intervals throughout the life of the transactions.
• Liaise with internal teams such as Accounting and Valuations and BNP Paribas Banking Division.
Qualifications & Experience required for this role:
• Third Level Qualification – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree or equivalent desirable
• 1-2 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency or related financial services industry
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge of Multifonds software application desirable
• Knowledge of FATCA / CRS regulations desirable
• Rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
• Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organisational team structure
• Attention to detail
• Adaptability : ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
• Strong Communication Skills
• Keen awareness of Client Service standards and Relationship Management skills
Why Work with Us?
Hybrid working policy of 50% at home / in the office.
We are the bank for a changing world and aim to build positive change together with our employees.
We are a team of passionate people who genuinely care about what we do and the impact our work delivers to our clients. We operate in a highly collaborative, open-minded environment that embraces innovation and creativity.
Our remuneration and benefits packages are generous, with competitive salaries, a discretionary bonus scheme, company pension contribution, comprehensive private healthcare packages and numerous other benefits.
We have a genuine commitment to work-life balance throughout the whole organisation. We are also committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and actively promote equal opportunities.
Development and mobility is actively encouraged. We are a learning company – there is real opportunity to grow, develop and expand your skills, experience and career path.
We are a global company operating in over 60 countries with over 190,000 employees from over 150 nationalities. In Ireland we have approximately 500 employees across Dublin and Galway working in Corporate Institutional Banking (CIB) and BNP Paribas Security Services (BP2S) and Greenval.
Equality and Diversity
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.