AI Investor Services – Dealing and Client Services AVP
- Standard / Permanent
Job Title: AI Investor Services – Dealing and Client Services AVP
Business Unit: AI Investor Services
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Galway (Galway Tech Park, Parkmore) or Dublin (Termini, Sandyford, Co. Dublin)
About BNP Paribas:
At BNP Paribas, we center our values on what drives the company forward. Our driving forces are Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness.
· Agility: we want to behave more simply to embrace useful innovation and digital transformation.
· Client Satisfaction: we believe that our success lies in being the customers’ and clients’ preferred choice. We seek to listen carefully to them and work closely with them.
· Compliance Culture: We believe in promoting clear rules to foster a strong culture of compliance and ethics.
· Openness: We promote open-minded attitudes towards our stakeholders. We aim for everyone in Group to feel included, to have their say and be empowered.
Our strengths are based off four key areas of Stability, Expertise, Responsibility and Good Place to Work.
· Stability: we build upon our solid, long-term oriented management, our diversified and integrated business model and our international footprint.
· Expertise: We build upon our recognised and expanding knowledge of our teams.
· Responsibility: We build upon our culture of responsibility and integrity to ever better serve the interest of our customers.
· Good Place to Work: We foster a stimulating workplace where people are treated fairly and with respect.
This is a client facing position that requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of building valuable relationships and leading teams within a busy operational environment. The individual will be responsible for a wide range of product times from daily dealing Alternative UCITS to monthly Hedge Funds.
The individual will have a team of 4-6 Investor Services Administrators within the wider Investor Services department and to act as a key member of the department management team. Core responsibilities are to ensure a consistently excellent level of client service, oversee the effective operation of the team and to identify & contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
· Ensure all client deliverables are completed accurately and timely, in accordance with the SLAs in place.
· Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures, ISAE 3402 requirements and HFS best practice and policy.
· Schedule, allocate and review work of team members for accuracy and completeness.
· Recruit, train, motivate and develop staff to ensure a fully functioning team capable of meeting the department’s objectives, including leading the performance management process.
· Hold regular team meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas
· Key member of the department management team, charged with progressing a variety of initiatives
· Foster and support a culture of best practice and ‘white glove’ service to clients within the Investor Services area of the business.
Qualifications & Experience required for this role:
· Third Level Qualification – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree desirable
· 5-6 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations required
· Experience in Hedge Funds. Proficiency in Master feeder structures, side pockets, liquidity and gating.
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Knowledge of NTAS, Kure
· Rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
· Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
· Attention to detail
· Adaptability: ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
· Strong Communication Skills
· Keen awareness of Client Service standards and Relationship Management skills
Why Work with Us?
· We are the bank for a changing world and aim to build positive change together with our employees.
· We are a team of passionate people who genuinely care about what we do and the impact our work delivers to our clients. We operate in a highly collaborative, open-minded environment that embraces innovation and creativity.
· Our remuneration and benefits packages are generous, with competitive salaries, a discretionary bonus scheme, company pension contribution, comprehensive private healthcare packages and numerous other benefits.
· We have a genuine commitment to work-life balance throughout the whole organisation. We are also committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and actively promote equal opportunities.
· Development and mobility is actively encouraged. We are a learning company – there is real opportunity to grow, develop and expand your skills, experience and career path.
· We are a global company operating in over 60 countries with over 190,000 employees from over 150 nationalities. In Ireland we have approximately 500 employees across Dublin and Galway working in Corporate Institutional Banking (CIB) and BNP Paribas Security Services (BP2S) and Greenval.
Compliance Culture: We believe in promoting clear rules to foster a strong culture of compliance and ethics. We would expect any incoming member of staff to respect all financial security related legislation, including: anti-money laundering (AML); countering the financing of terrorism (CFT); international financial sanctions and embargoes (IFS); anti-bribery and corruption (ABC); KYC; ongoing client related data screening; and transaction monitoring. BNP Paribas have clear policies on these topics which all staff are expected to familiarise themselves with upon successful entry to the Group.
Equality and Diversity
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunities employer and proudly cultivates a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity of experience enhances our service offering to clients and leads to a better working environment. We encourage applications from the best candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religious belief.
By submitting your application, you agree to BNP Paribas completing a background check and screening in advance of any potential offer being made