In Ireland, BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates, institutions and public-sector clients a wide range of services from daily banking to value-added products and sophisticated investment banking solutions.
Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) in Ireland includes the following activities:
• Corporate & Institutional Client Coverage
• M&A Advisory and Equity Capital Markets
• Fixed Income Derivatives and Capital Markets
• Structured and Leveraged Financing
• ALM Treasury – Trading & Client Sales Activity
• Global Supply Chain Management and Trade Finance
• Domestic and International Cash Management
• Correspondent Banking – Domestic & SEPA Clearing Services
BNP Paribas CIB, placing its corporate and institutional clients at the heart of its strategy
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking’s client-centric approach is the principal ingredient to its success: It is here first and foremost to listen to and understand the needs of its clients. The division’s critical mass, global reach and the expertise of its teams are key to fulfilling these needs.
With BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking world-class teams, based in more than 50 countries, it is committed to building long-term relationships with its customers, supporting their business strategies and meeting their investment and financing needs.
By bringing a global perspective and a pioneering spirit to their work experts at BNP Paribas CIB create best-in-class solutions in terms of financing, risk management and advisory services.
BNP Paribas CIB has received numerous awards and honours worldwide